Each day can be tailored to suit but a typical day will be as follows:
- 9.30am meet at Spittal on Rule
- Bacon rolls and a drink, drawing pegs and safety briefing
- Three drives in the morning with Elevenses, sampling home produced damson gin and sausages.
- Back to the farm for a wholesome lunch and refreshments
- Two drives in the afternoon with the finale being a competition flush
- Back to the farm for prizes, tea and cake.
Half and full days available ranging from £160 – £300 per person including unlimited cartridges, food and drink. Vat included .
- Shotgun hire - £40 per day (gun sharing available on 16 gun days)
- loaders – £60 per day